Popular Posts

My self paragraph class 1 to 10 for 2024s

 

My self-paragraph

class 1 to 5

My name is Akash. I am 10 year old. I read in class five. My father is a teacher and my mother is a housewife. My father name is MD Salam Khan and my name is Zirene Khan. I have two brothers and one sister. I live in villages. The village name is Shirgpur. My school located in my village that is very beautiful. My favorite collar is Green. My hobby is gardening. I want to become a teacher completed my graduation.   

My self

class 6 to 10.

I am MD Asad khan. I have 12 years old. I read in class seven. My father name is MD Nowsher Gain and my mother name is Rokeya Khatun. My father is a doctor his age 35 years and my mother is a housewife her age 30 years. I have one brother and sister. I live in village that is located in Shyamnagor Thana and SatkhiraSatkhira district. My village name is Khanpur. I love my village because it is very beautiful. My favorite poet name is Kajinojrul Islam and I love his all poetry. I love gardening and enjoy song. I want to become a doctor. Since I want to become a doctor for I will read sciences group.

আরো পড়ুন: May Day paragraph

Read more: Tree plantation Paragraph


my self paragraph


No comments

Theme images by RASimon. Powered by Blogger.